- Each year districts are required to publish a report card with information about student achievement. Click OSPI link at left to view Sprague's Report card.
- Part of a Title I program is a compact between students, parents and the school identifying responsibilities of each in student success. Parents should receive a copy of this compact with their annual registration. If you need an additional copy, you can find one here by clicking the link at left or contact the office.
- Sprague School District has adopted Policies and Procedures for Title I parent involvement. These can also be found in the elementary hallway and attached below.
- We want your feedback. If you have questions or ideas regarding our Title I program please come to a meeting, contact the Special Programs Director, Pam Schermerhorn, or submit a written Feedback Form.
- Title I is a federal program. Anyone can file a complaint that alleges a violation of a federal rule, law or regulation.
- Parents in a Title I school have the right to request information regarding the professional qualifications of their student's classroom teacher and paraeducator. More.... Contact the school office to request this information.
- Sprague Elementary School updates its Parent Involvement Plan annually. You can find copies of this plan in the elementary handbook, in the elementary hallway and here